Cheetah Mounts APTMM2B Tilt Wall Mount for 32″-55″ Plasma and LCD TVs and Displays
The Cheetah Mounts APTMMB Tilt Wall Mount offers a 0-15 degrees of tilt while maintaining a slim 1.9″ profile in the flat position. Weight capacity 160lbs supports hole patterns up to 28″ (711mm) wide by 19″ (483mm) tall. The universal design fits virtually any 32-55″ plasma or LCD TV.
1. Good solid and heavy duty construction.
2. Good value (low-cost). Paid less than $ 25 including shipping.
3. Easy install. Took 15 min to figure out the instruction (which is not totally clear), and 10~15 min to install and ready to watch.
4. built-in level worked well during marking of mouting holes on the wall –I tested w/ my own, and was consistent.
5. Once the mounted on the wall, and bracket on TV, you could adjust horizontal TV placement on the mount, just by sliding few inches left or right, post install. I expect this to be safe and true if the wall mount is directly screwed into the wall studs. I do not expect dry-wall install without the use of the studs to handle such adjustment.
6. The brackets on TV could also be used to adjust vertical TV placement by a few inches up and down. But for this one, you’ll need to lift TV off the bracket and adjust and pull back :-).
7. There is a reasonable space (I would say, just right) from the wall to the TV to get cables/connectors through WITHOUT using any expensive 90 degree connectors. Plenty of space between two horizontal bars to put extra power outlet and data HDMI cable outlet to hide all the cables.
8. This supports tilt up/down, and works well. Amazon product description does not make it clear.
1. Just one. Clearer instruction so that I do not need to spend 15 min figuring things out. One could learn a lot form IKEA :-).
2. Packing/Packaging — Not necessarily Cheetah Mount issue — mine came w/o missing parts, although I noticed torn cardboard box edges and some parts COULD have been lost during shipping. Either double box, or have Cheetah use heavier box stock.
Helpful Hints & Comments
1. DO NOT forget to tighten the screws (2) on the bottom horizontal bars AFTER TV is placed on the wall mount — especially if you are in CA w/ quake. This is what prevents TV falling off the mount accidentally. But do not over-tighten (you are NOT securing from left-to-right movement).
2. Very happy w/ my purchase. Will get one more for my other TV.
Read More about Cheetah Mounts APTMM2B Tilt Wall Mount for 32″-55″ Plasma and LCD TVs and DisplaysDetails and Customer Review >>>